Kontaksu (pork) Ramen with eggs hot chili oil and spinach. Add the noodles (discard the seasoning packets) and spinach and cook, stirring to break apart the noodles. My Pork Ramen Recipe has slow cooked pork, noodles, crunchy veggies, a runny egg and broth that's full of that delicious umami flavour! Top with hot broth, shredded pork, leek, spinach and carrot matchsticks.
But don't forget to garnish with sesame oil and Sriracha…it truly brings the taste home. The vortex method works well for poaching eggs. A rich and creamy miso-flavored pork stock ramen with a complex burnt garlic-sesame-chili oil, all topped with crispy braised pork. You can cook Kontaksu (pork) Ramen with eggs hot chili oil and spinach using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kontaksu (pork) Ramen with eggs hot chili oil and spinach
- You need 3 cups of sifted all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 of tps baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of very hot water (not boiling).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of For the pork.
- You need 1 pound of pork.
- You need 3-4 slices of think Sliced pepper bacon.
- You need of Salt & pepper for seasoning.
- It’s of For broth.
- You need 1 of brown onion cut in quarters.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh ginger root.
- You need 3 pounds of pork bones.
- You need 1 pack of button mushrooms.
- You need 2 quarts of water.
- It’s of Salt & whole peppercorns.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs Sliced in half.
- Prepare 2 of green onions Sliced very thin.
- It’s of Hot chili oil if wanted.
- You need of Bean sprouts optional.
The classic American diner spinach-and-cheese omelette. The Best Pork Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly Let's live all little house on the prairie like so oil corporations can feel better about destroying the planet. We are making Ramen with tender pork belly and savory soup.
Kontaksu (pork) Ramen with eggs hot chili oil and spinach instructions
- Broth in a large pot add all ingredients I bones, ginger,ect bring to boil. Then turn down to low simmer every hour skim off scum cook for 8 hours add water if needed. I know this a long time but so worth it. Strain broth bring back to simmer.
- Season pork with salt pepper wrap with bacon wrap with butcher twine add to broth cook for 4 to 5 hours slice in to 1/4 in slices put under broiler or torch the pork untill crispy. Set aside..
- Noodles make like my home made pasta or just buy ready made ramen noodles cook 3 minutes drain and put in bowls then broth place pork on top put some thinly Sliced green on on top and a boiled egg Sliced in half..
This Momofuku-inspired spicy pork ramen dish is as close to the restaurant dish as it gets! The spicy and cool flavors will make your tastebuds dance! In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the spicy chili oil and set aside. In a small food processor, process the spinach mint pesto until desired. My Pork Ramen Recipe has slow cooked pork, noodles, crunchy veggies, a runny egg and broth that's full of that delicious umami flavour!