Easy Marinated Eggs, Great For Ramen.
Ingredients of Easy Marinated Eggs, Great For Ramen
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of for the marinade: 1 teaspoon Bonito flavored dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 of for the marinade: 60 ml Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of for the marinade: 2 tablespoons Sugar.
- You need 1 of for the marinade: about 3 cm Kombu.
- You need 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of The white part of a Japanese leek, finely julienned.
Easy Marinated Eggs, Great For Ramen step by step
- Take the eggs out of the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature. Put them in boiling water for a little less than 8 minutes. 7 minutes 40 seconds is just right for soft boiled eggs..
- While the eggs are cooking, combine the marinade ingredients and microwave. You can simmer the mixture instead, but microwaving is easier. Mix it up well after microwaving..
- Put the boiled eggs in ice water and peel them. They will peel cleanly..
- Put the eggs in the marinade..
- If you put the eggs in the marinade in the morning the eggs will be done by the evening. If you make it in the evening, the eggs will be nicely flavored for bentos in the morning..
- Drizzle with some sesame oil when eating. You can also garnish the eggs with the white part of a leek finely julienned to make them look very pretty..
- Be sure to add the eggs to the boiling water very gently. Boil them over fairly high heat..