My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad.
Ingredients of My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad
- It’s 1 pound of gold potatoes peeled, diced, and boiled.
- It’s 1 cup of popcorn shrimp cooked and peeled.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- You need 1 of small onion diced finely.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mayonnaise more or less she did very wet.
- Prepare 2 of large boiled eggs chopped.
My Aunt Edna's Shrimp Potato Salad step by step
- Cook the potatoes. Let them cool..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together. Salt the potatoes to taste then add to the shrimp mixture..
- Chill and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.