Healthy salad with tuna. Learn to make delicious, flavorful and low cholesterol tuna salad without mayonnaise. Mediterranean diet, low carb, gluten free. Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good.
In this healthy, lightened up version, I've stayed very traditional for a flavorful mix that's a lot better for you than the mayo-loaded classic version. I know how much the world has loved my Tuna Stuffed Avocado, which is full of spicy goodness. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. You can have Healthy salad with tuna using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy salad with tuna
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1 small of red peper.
- You need 1 tbsp of of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of of peper.
- You need 2 tbsp of of fresh dill.
- You need 1 can of of tuna in water.
I make it healthier by swapping the mayonnaise for greek yogurt, loading it up with crunching celery and serving it inside avocados instead of sliced bread. It's a delicious modern twist on tuna salad. This healthier tuna salad recipe takes all the flavors of a classic tuna salad but in a lighter, healthier version that uses Greek yogurt. Make sandwiches, salads, or lettuce wraps for an easy, healthy meal.
Healthy salad with tuna instructions
- cut tomatos, peper,eggs and onions into small pieces, place in the bowl.
- peel avocado, slice and sprinkle with lemon juice, add to the bowl.
- add tuna, chopped dill, olive oil, salt and peper.
- serve on slice of toast and enjoy your healthy snack;).
It's a great quick meal for lunches along with this Healthy Curry Chicken Salad and Tuna Egg Salad. These healthy tuna salad recipes show you simple and delicious ways to enjoy the classic lunchtime staple. Tuna salad has never looked tastier, thanks to these healthy and flavor-packed recipes. From tuna sandwiches to creamy pasta dishes to nutrient-packed whole grain bowls, here's how to. From tuna salad with chickpea puree to tuna-and-white-bean salad, these light and healthy tuna salad recipes are great healthy lunch ideas.