Simple Yet Delicious Ramen Ingredients.
Ingredients of Simple Yet Delicious Ramen Ingredients
- Prepare 150 grams of Minced pork.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 3 of cm Carrot.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of to preference Salt, pepper.
- You need 3 packages of Your favorite ramen.
Simple Yet Delicious Ramen Ingredients step by step
- Wash the bean sprouts in water, and drain. Cut the onions, carrots, and green peppers into thin strips..
- Add a small amount of cooking oil to a frying pan, and add in ground pork with salt and pepper (to taste). Once it has changed color halfway, add in the onions and carrots..
- Once the vegetables have wilted, add in the green peppers and bean sprouts, cover the frying pan with a lid, and prepare the ramen!.
- Prepare the ramen according to the directions on the package..
- Once the ramen is done, top with your favorite ingredients, and enjoy..
- This is soy sauce-flavored ramen. It is refreshing and goes well with ground pork..
- This is miso ramen. I recommend this one the most. It reminds me of Sapporo ramen..
- This is pork belly and bone ramen. I was a bit iffy about this one, but was able to eat it without a problem..