Scrambled Egg Salad Top Parmesan Cheese. Even though Parmesan cheese is not a typical cheese to add to scrambled eggs, it's super tasty! Parmesan cheese transforms boring eggs into something zesty. If you like the taste of Parmesan I put Parmesan cheese inside the scrambled eggs, and also sprinkle it on top of the eggs once they.
It just put it over the top. I had some fresh tomatoes and was looking for something different for lunch. Whisk eggs in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper and set aside. You can have Scrambled Egg Salad Top Parmesan Cheese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg Salad Top Parmesan Cheese
- You need of SCRUMBLE EGGS CHEESY SALAD.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of spring onion/ scallions.
- You need 1 of deseeded red chili pepper.
- It’s 1 small of grated carrot.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 6 small of dice shallot or small onion.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of spicy cajun mix spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mix Italian herbs.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s of SPRING ROLL SHEETS (OPTIONAL).
- You need 4 of square spring roll sheets.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium. This is my version of the often eaten as breakfast meal. With Parmesan cheese added to this dish it will taste even better. Melt the butter in the pan, pour in the eggs and distribute the bacon and Parmesan immediately over the top.
Scrambled Egg Salad Top Parmesan Cheese instructions
- SCRUMBLE EGGS.
- in pan with oil add beaten eggs and let egg set then break it up.
- add all salad ingredients and top with grated parmesan cheese.
- OPTIONAL SCRUMBLE EGG SPRING ROLL.
- on spring roll sheets fill up with 2tbsp od scrumble egg cheesy salad and roll up burrito style then deep fry it.
- SCRUMBLE EGGS CHEESY SALAD SPRING ROLL SERVE AS IT IS OPTIONAL.
- SLICE UP SCRUMBLE EGGS CHEESY SALAD SPRING ROLL AND SERVE WITH THAI SWEET CHILI SAUCE.
Mix together and allow the eggs to solidify, while stirring. Transfer the scrambled eggs to small bowls and garnish each with a toast triangle and parmesan or bacon bits. Scrambled Egg Burritos with Tex-Mex SaladEveryDay with Rachael Ray. Tetsuya's Scrambled EggsStonesoup. free range eggs, Parmesan cheese, ricotta, creamed corn. Eat them alone, lay them over asparagus, or use them to top a sharp, lemony salad.