My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen.
Ingredients of My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen
- Prepare 1 packages of Medium soba noodles.
- You need 500 ml of Water (for boiling).
- It’s 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 3 of Chashu pork (store-bought).
- You need 1 of Eggs: soft boiled or simmered.
- It’s 1 slice of Naruto maki.
- It’s 1 of Menma (preserved bamboo shoots, store-bought).
- It’s 1 of Stewed sweet and spicy beef (store-bought product made for meat udon).
- It’s 1 of Green onion or scallion, chopped.
My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen step by step
- Soft boil the egg. Use the boiling water to blanch the bean sprouts..
- If you want a simmered egg instead, then make a broth, crack on the egg and stir it in. Prepare the toppings..
- Add water to a separate pot and heat on high until it reaches a boil then add the noodles..
- Place the "special soup" into a ramen bowl..
- After boiling the noodles, fill the bowl halfway with the soup and then halfway with the boiled noodle water..
- Add in half the bean sprouts..
- Add in the remaining boiled water..
- Top with the remaining bean sprouts, and quickly add on the toppings..