Simple Salt-broth Ramen.
Ingredients of Simple Salt-broth Ramen
- You need 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
- It’s 400 ml of Boiling water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Green onion oil (store-bought).
- It’s 1 of Boiled pork.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of Bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled egg or seasoned egg.
- Prepare 1 of Chunky ra-yu.
Simple Salt-broth Ramen instructions
- Make and slice the char siu. Refer to https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143420-simple-char-siu.
- Boil the egg and cut in half. Put the salt, chicken soup stock granules, lard, and green onion oil in a warmed bowl..
- Boil the ramen noodles. Boil the water for the soup. Add the boiling water to the bowl just before the noodles are done/.
- Drain the noodles and add to the bowl. Top with char siu, egg, bamboo shoots, and green onion. Top with ra-yu to taste..
- "Miso Ramen Recipe" ID: 1763414.
- "Soy Sauce Ramen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143423-char-siu-soy-sauce-ramen.
- "Easy, Soft Boiled Ham" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143542-tender-boiled-pork-with-korean-dressing.