Avocado egg salad. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. SO INCREDIBLY GOOD, especially on an everything bagel. Avocado egg salad takes classic egg salad up a notch.
Have you dyed your Easter eggs yet? We are going to attempt to do a few with the boys. This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new recipe you're sure to love. You can have Avocado egg salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado egg salad
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- You need 1 of or 2 tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 of inch piece cucumber.
- It’s 1 of handful of your favourite lettuce.
- It’s 1 of as required salt and pepper.
Spice up the usual egg salad with the addition of avocado. Avocado makes a delicious and nutritious addition to egg salad and thanks to its naturally creamy texture, you can enjoy egg salad. I shocked myself at how tasty this egg salad was and my honey loved it too! "I made this recipe up when I had an abundance of avocados and wanted something other than guacamole. This avocado egg salad uses half the yolks and lots of healthy fats from the avocado.
Avocado egg salad instructions
- Slice or shred lettuce and put on plate..
- Cut tomatoes and pepper into small pieces. Scatter it over lettuce..
- Slice your cucumber into thin rounds then quarter them. Add to plate..
- Peel and slice avocado. Peel and quarter egg. Lay both over the other ingredients. Season as desired..
You can serve this as a wrap, on whole-grain toast or in a lettuce cup. Avocado Egg Salad is a delicious twist on a traditional egg salad with the addition of rich creamy avocado. To take this wrap from ordinary to extraordinary, it's topped with fresh lettuce. Avocado egg salad is a game changer. It's healthy, filling, and incredibly tasty.