Avocado Chicken Salad.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Salad
- It’s 20 oz of Chicken cooked and shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion (sweet or red) chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1 each of Juice from a fresh lime.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Mix all together. I leave some of the avocado in small pieces. Make sure chicken isn't chunky most of the avocado is mixed… If you want more creamy add more avocado. Can garnish with sliced avocado.
- Serve on bun, crackers, small sliced bread.