Healthy Spicy Egg Salad.
Ingredients of Healthy Spicy Egg Salad
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/3 of Ground Turmeric.
- You need 1 of Medium Spicy Whole Green Chilly.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
Healthy Spicy Egg Salad step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add turmeric and salt..
- Lower the heat and add 3 whole eggs and begin stirring. Like scrambled eggs..
- After they are cooked. Let them cool down till you prepare your salad..
- Chop onion, carrot, capsicum and medium spicy green chilly. Mix that in a bowl with the chopped coriander. Add salt, black pepper powder and cumin powder. Stir and let it sit for two minutes..
- Add the cooked eggs to the bowl and stir. Serve!.
- You can pretty much add any vegetable to this. It'll still taste yummy! :).
- Happy Cooking! :)☺.