Our Family's Homemade Ramen.
Ingredients of Our Family's Homemade Ramen
- You need 100 grams of ●Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 100 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 2 grams of ●Salt.
- It’s 2 grams of ●Baking soda.
- It’s 100 grams of ●Water.
- You need 2 of flavors Storebought ramen soup.
- It’s 2 of Marinated eggs.
- You need 4 slice of Char siu pork as topping.
- You need 1 of ★Wakame seaweed (dried).
- It’s 1 of ★Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of ★Corn kernels.
- It’s 4 of sheets ★Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Flour for dusting (joshinko).
Our Family's Homemade Ramen step by step
- Knead the noodle dough. I used the "noodle dough" program of a GOPAN bread machine..
- Put the kneaded dough a plastic bag. Step on the dough over the bag, fold the dough, put the dough back in the bag and step on it again. Repeat 3 to 4 times..
- Form the dough into a ball, and rest for about 30 minutes..
- Dust a work surface, and divide the dough into 4 portions..
- Use a pasta machine on the thickest setting to roll out the dough once. Use the second-thickest setting and roll it out twice. Then use the next thinner setting to roll it out twice..
- Cut the rolled out dough using the thin (2 mm) noodle setting..
- Dust the cut noodles, and squeeze them tightly with your hands. De-tangle the squeezed noodles, then squeeze them again and de-tangle. Repeat this several times until the noodles are very curly (like commercial ramen noodles)..
- Dust the noodles generously and de-tangle them into portion sized hanks. Put the hanks in a storage container like Tupperware, and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1-2 days..
- Make marinated eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146811-soft-set-seasoned-eggs-with-okonomiyaki-sauce.
- Blanch the bean sprouts. Rehydrate the wakame seaweed by soaking it in water..
- Boil the noodles from Step 8 for about 2 minutes. Drain well..
- Put your favorite soup base in a bowl and add 300 ml of boiling water. Add the cooked noodles, bean sprouts and egg. Top with char siu pork slices, corn, and nori seaweed..