Rich Miso Ramen with Spring Cabbage.
Ingredients of Rich Miso Ramen with Spring Cabbage
- Prepare 1 of packet Chinese style noodles.
- It’s 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- It’s 50 grams of Pork offcuts.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Weipa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each, or 2 tablespoons Red, white, or awase miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon Lard.
- You need 1 of Ra-yu.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek, minced.
Rich Miso Ramen with Spring Cabbage step by step
- Roughly chop the cabbage. Mince the garlic and leek. Boil the water for the ramen noodles in a pot. Boil water for the soup..
- Combine the miso types and dissolve in a small amount of water. Begin boiling the ramen noodles. Warm a bowl and set it aside. Use the water being boiled for the soup..
- Heat a wok and put in the lard. Cook the garlic and doubanjiang, then add the pork. Once the meat has changed color, add the cabbage and continue cooking..
- Add the hot water, Weipa, and the previously dissolved miso. Bring to a boil..
- Once the noodles have finished boiling, strain and place in a bowl. Pour over the soup from Step 4 and add the toppings. Optionally top with leek, ra-yu, or ground sesame seeds..
- I used a thick Chinese ramen noodles. Since thicker noodles are so filling, I recommend using them in miso ramen..
- "Meat & Miso Ramen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143417-garlicky-meat-miso-ramen.
- "Chilled Salt-broth Ramen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143412-chilled-salt-broth-ramen.