Apple Crumble with Ice-cream.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble with Ice-cream
- Prepare 1 of Red apples.
- It’s 1 of Green apples or Granny Smith apples.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon ground.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soften butter ( not melt ).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of Ice -cream scoop.
- You need 1 of Vanila bean.
- You need 1/3 cup of Dried cranberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Museli.
Apple Crumble with Ice-cream instructions
- Wash and cut red apples into very small pieces..
- Caramelize sugar and add some Vanila seed from the bean , pinch of cinnamon.
- Add red apples then chop green apples roughly and add well to the pot , add lemon zest and lemon juice. Add some dried cranberries on top..
- Remove from heat and take a rest for half an hour..
- Add flour , butter , brown sugar and cinnamon into the food processor , mix with muesli and bring them top of the apple layer.
- Turn the gas back on and heat until bubbling.
- Bake at 200°F c for 13 minutes.
- Serve hot with ice-cream and whipped cream on top https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345458-chocolate-ice-cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/439643-rainbow-jelly-ice-cream.