Taco salad. Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe With Ground Beef – If you're looking for how to make an easy taco salad recipe, try this low carb, healthy taco salad with ground beef. Taco Salad is crispy, crunchy and colorful! Crisp lettuce is topped with a zesty seasoned ground beef, crunchy tortilla chips and all of our favorite taco toppings. "Put a twist on the conventional taco salad with this quick and easy recipe for a delicious salad Stir in the taco seasoning, chili beans and French-style dressing.
This Taco Salad is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it's a dinner everyone can agree on both young and old alike! It doesn't take much to make a satisfying meal and this simple salad is. What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant taco salads. You can cook Taco salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco salad
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 2 packs of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare to taste of taco sauce or salad dressing.
- You need to taste of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1-2 bags of chips.
That's because we thought of all the small-but-worth-it upgrades — like tossing cilantro in with. This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips! This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best! Like all salad recipes, this one is great to play with.
Taco salad step by step
- Cook ground beef or turkey.
- As the meat is cooking, you can chop up the lettuce onions or any vegetables you desire.
- In my taco salads i use doritos or tortilla chips and i seperate all my sides in different bowls so the veggies dont get all soggy and flavorless also keeps every taco salad different in every way to where people dont have to waste food, they use what they want.
- Have everyone make there own bowl of taco salad. You can use a big pan to mix the personal taco salads up so it dont create a mess.
Swap in the veggies you have on hand or adjust the toppings to make something you really love. Taco Salad is a great and easy side dish to bring to your next cookout, party, or potluck, or even to just serve for dinner! One of the greatest strains on my marriage is my husband's complete and utter lack. This delicious Turkey Taco Salad is perfect to meal prep, to make ahead for lunch for the week! Ultimate Dorito Taco Salad Recipe: An All-American version of a classic taco salad with layers and layers of texture and zesty flavor.