Zesty pasta salad. World's Easiest Pasta Salad – a summer classic that everyone loves! with pasta, tomatoes, cheese A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives. A zesty pasta salad with pinto beans, black beans, corn and tomatoes. Great flavorful bean and pasta salad.
Reduce the fat with this made-over Zesty Pasta Salad recipe. There's so much flavor packed into our Zesty Pasta Salad, you may find yourself in disbelief. This fresh, flavorful zesty Italian pasta salad is loaded with all the favorites – mozzarella, olives, tomatoes, salami, and of course, pasta! You can have Zesty pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zesty pasta salad
- It’s 1 packet of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 bunch of watercress.
- You need 1/4 cup of spring onions (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of vintage cheddar (grated).
- You need 1 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peppercorns.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
It is easy to make and oh so tasty. Mix well and pour pasta salad into a reusable container. Pack with fruits and veggies for sides. This is doubly good because the pasta and veggies are marinated with Italian dressing, then drained and a mixture of mayonnaise and Parmesan.
Zesty pasta salad step by step
- Boil the pasta in salted water until soft, drain and set aside to cool..
- In a bowl combine the cooled pasta with the halved cherry tomatoes, vintage cheddar and watercress (pulled apart or chopped). Stir thorughly..
- In a food processor add your sun-dried tomatoes, the juice of one lime, one whole chilli, tablespoon of pepper, teaspoon of rock salt, coarsely chopped parsley and a dash of olive oil. Combine until it is of a smooth(almost creamy) consistency..
- If you're having trouble blending the dressing, add a tablespoon of water to aid in combining the ingredients..
- Once dressing is blended and to taste, pour over your pasta and stir through, ensuring all pasta is covered..
- Garnish with fresh watercress leaves and two wedges of lime..
Combining the coolness of a salad and the zesty seasonings of pizza, this salad is perfect for a summer get together. This easy pasta salad stays fresh for days and just gets better with time. Have a little extra dressing on hand to freshen it up and serve again! We love this zesty homemade dressing with plenty of fresh. Zesty Italian Pasta SaladYellow Bliss Road. sliced olives, vegetables, seasoning mix, zesty Italian SEARCH.