Tricia's Fruit Salad with Coconut Whipped Cream.
Ingredients of Tricia's Fruit Salad with Coconut Whipped Cream
- It’s 1 of Fresh Organic Banana Peeled and Sliced.
- It’s 1 of Tangerine Peeled and Diced.
- You need 2 of Fresh Organic Kiwis Peeled and Sliced.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Organic Blackberries Washed.
- It’s 2 Cups of Fresh Organic Strawberries Sliced.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Organic Pineapple Peeled and Diced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Pecans.
- It’s 1 Can of (Non BPA Lined) Organic Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Madagascar Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Organic Blue Agave Nectar.
Tricia's Fruit Salad with Coconut Whipped Cream instructions
- Refrigerate Coconut Milk over night.
- Open Coconut Milk and run a knife down the inside of the can to the bottom in two places.
- Pour liquid into a separate bowl and use in another recipe such as a smoothie.
- Combine remaining coconut cream, vanilla and agave in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth and well blended..
- Combine fruit and nuts in a bowl and toss together with a spoon..
- Top with a dollop of Coconut whipped cream and serve!.