Ingredients of Mimi's Meatloaf
- It’s 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of Beef Flavored Ramen Noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper (or to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of to 1/2 ketchup or spaghetti sauce or salsa.
Mimi's Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Crush Ramen noodles into small pieces..
- Add Ramen, season packet and all other ingredients in large bowl until well mixed..
- Cook for about 1 hr until no longer pink. Cooking time may depend on your oven. During the last 10 minutes spread sauce on top and finish cooking..