Ingredients of Miso Ramen
- You need 5 of hanks Fresh Chinese noodles.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Corn on the cob.
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 of Meat-miso.
- Prepare 5 of Seasoned Soft-Boiled Eggs.
- It’s 500 grams of Char Siu.
- You need 1 of Aji Moyashi.
- You need 2 liter of Pork soup.
- Prepare of For the miso sauce:.
- Prepare 150 grams of Miso.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
Miso Ramen step by step
- Combine all the miso sauce ingredients and mix well. Cut the leeks into small pieces, soak in water, then drain well..
- Boil the noodles in a generous amount of water. While they boil, warm the bowls..
- Put 1.5-2 tablespoons miso sauce in each bowl, then pour in about 400 ml of the soup. Add the boiled noodles..
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!.