Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg). Ramen egg 'nitamago' is an egg of many names. Aim for a soft orange centre, and a dramatic, rich dark brown outside to add colour and flavour to the ramen. How to make the perfect soft-boiled egg for ramen.
Make one of the most important accompaniments to any serving of ramen with nitamago ramen eggs. Soft-boiled eggs marinated in a multi-flavoured seasoning, these eggs are. Well, you're right, they are: one of Shoryu's flavour-packed nitamago eggs. You can cook Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg)
- It’s 2 of eggs (or as many as you want).
- Prepare of enough water to cover the eggs (add a pinch of salt or 1 tsp vinegar to prevent the eggshell from cracking).
- Prepare MARINADE: of (per 2 eggs).
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
In a pan, bring to the boil enough water to cover all your eggs. Hard boiled, soft boiled, poached, fried, omelette, scrambled…. when it comes to eggs, anything goes in our household. So what's so great about Ramen Eggs (Ajitsuke Tamago)? The base of a seasoned ramen egg is so simple, but you can also.
Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg) instructions
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot. Put the eggs in the boiling water carefully with a spoon so that they won't break. Lower the heat, but still keep boiling for 6:30 to 7 minutes..
- Quickly drain water and put them in iced water (It makes it easier to peel). Then peel..
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a ziploc bag. Put eggs into it and squeeze out the air and seal up a bag. Soak for half day to overnight..
This week I am going to show you how to make traditional hard boiled eggs for ramen soup calle Nitamago or Ajitama, Ajitsuke Tamago, or Hanjuku Eggs. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Tokyo, Japan. Split in half and resting on the noodles, they're an amazing accompaniment to enrich and flavor the ramen. If you have broth leftover from chashu pork, it can be Homemade ramen deserves the very best toppings, like these perfectly soft-boiled eggs marinated in a sweet and salty soy-based sauce. There is nothing more awe-inspiring than an egg done well.