Upgrade that 20 cent pack of ramen!.
Ingredients of Upgrade that 20 cent pack of ramen!
- It’s 1 pack of ramen.
- Prepare of Beef broth (or beef cube).
- It’s of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Garlic chili sauce.
- You need of Toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Chopped scallions.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Upgrade that 20 cent pack of ramen! instructions
- Bring 1 cup of water and 1 cup of beef broth to a boil. If you dont have beef broth, use 1 beef bullion cube and 2 cups of water. Add in ramen noodles. TOSS THE PACKET!.
- Cook ramen until almost done. (Depends on how you like your noodles). Add in all other ingredients minus the egg. Let that simmer for about 3 minutes..
- Crack egg into a cup (easy to put in pot this way). Move the noodles around in the center until you have a clear opening. Drop egg in, cover the egg with the noodles and cover the pot for 4-5 minutes on medium heat. You want the yolk to still be runny.
- Serve with sesame seeds and chopped green onion. Simple and delish ramen upgrade!.