Garlic Ramen Noodles.
Ingredients of Garlic Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 2 packages of Ramen Noodle Soup (any flavor).
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- You need 3 cloves of Fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Dried chives (for the topping).
Garlic Ramen Noodles instructions
- Boil ramen noodles in water for about 2-3 minutes but without seasoning packet (save packets for a rainy day !)DO NOT ADD SALT TO BOILING WATER !!!! 😮.
- Drain and sauté noodles in margarine or butter for about 1 min, then add minced garlic and sauté until garlic is cooked…..
- Pour into a bowl and serve topped with chives ! Enjoy ! 😋.