Nutella Ice Cream.
Ingredients of Nutella Ice Cream
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of additional sugar.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutella.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon (optional)!!.
Nutella Ice Cream step by step
- In a sauce pan pour the milk, heavy cream and 1/2 cup of sugar. Cook until sugar dissolves.
- Meanwhile in a bowl add the egg yolks and 1/4 cup of sugar. Use an electric mixer and mix for 3-4 mins.
- Pour a little bit, 3/4 cup, of the hot mixture into the bowl. Mix together. Then pour that mixture back into sauce pan & cook on lowest setting for 8 more mins while stirring frequently.
- In a bowl add the nutella and spread it a little. Pour half of the hot mixture over a strainer and use electric mixer to mix together.
- add second half of hot mixture over a strainer to the bowl along with cinnamon + vanilla extract and stir with a spatula until blended together. ( looks like chocolate milk).
- I dont have an ice cream machine, so i do the following after its ready.
- When its ready, I pour the mixture into a chilled bowl and put into the freezer. After every 30 mins stir lightly using a whisk until hardened..
- When done and ready to serve you can add some bananas or chocolate syrup on top :).
- Tip: if you want more of a gelato (dense texture), use 1 cup of cream and 2 cups of milk. For a more creamier texture, ice cream… Use 2 cups of cream and 1 cup of milk.