Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home. – Learn how to cook real deal, authentic Chinese food! We post recipes every Tuesday (unless we happen to be travelling) 🙂 We're Steph and Chris – a food-obsessed couple that lives in Shenzhen, China. Steph is from Guangzhou and loves cooking food from throughout China.
Learn some proper, real-deal, old school recipes from one of the world's great cuisines. Home » Recipes » Chinese Takeout » Cantonese Wonton Noodle Soup. But if you're not near a Chinatown or Cantonese place, you'll definitely want to give it a try at home. You can cook Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It’s 1/8 of Napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1/3 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 8 of Quail eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 2 of to 4 grams Wood ear mushrooms.
- It’s 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork rib meat.
- It’s of Soup:.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 liters Water.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons Chinese soup stock.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 4 of to 6 tablespoons Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need of Other:.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 4 of servings Ramen noodles.
This wonton noodle soup recipe is comforting as it is authentic. Pork & shrimp wontons, chicken broth and HK style egg. Zhaijiangmian is a favorite Chinese noodle dish. There are many countries in the East that serve this delicious noodle dish with many different ingredients.
Cantonese Noodles- Authentic Chinese Food at Home instructions
- Chop the topping ingredients into bite-sized pieces. Soak the wood ear mushrooms in hot water to reconstitute..
- Put the pork in a frying pan and sauté until cooked through..
- Add the rest of the topping ingredients and lightly sauté until evenly coated in oil..
- Put the soup ingredients in a pot. Adjust the seasoning with soy sauce and oyster sauce to taste. You can also use salt..
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the dissolved katakuriko to thicken to your desired consistency. I like mine very thick..
- Boil the noodles, transfer to a bowl, add the soup, then serve..
As with a lot of Cantonese cooked food the flavor of the Hong Kong style Zhajiangmian is sweet than in other places. You can store the sauce in. For making chow mein, the noodles need to be cooked in boiling water for a while. Authentic Chinese Food Tours for Gourmets. Unlike some tours that serve the same food menu all through a China trip, our private.