Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of water.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot or onion.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh garlic.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ginger powder or 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing step by step
- Mix all ingredients except oil in a bowl until all sugar is dissolved, adjust seasoning if needed (it's easier to taste the dressing before the oil is added), then whisk in the oil..
- Enjoy! :).