Dan Dan Noodle Soup Made Easily with Hot Water & a Microwave.
Ingredients of Dan Dan Noodle Soup Made Easily with Hot Water & a Microwave
- It’s 1 of serving Ramen noodles.
- You need of For the seasoned meat:.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Miso.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of For the soup:.
- It’s 2 tsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 tbsp of White sesame paste.
- Prepare 1 dash of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ra-yu.
- It’s 200 ml of Boiling water.
Dan Dan Noodle Soup Made Easily with Hot Water & a Microwave instructions
- Make the seasoned meat: Put all the meat ingredients in a heatproof bowl and mix well. Microwave until cooked. Mix to a crumble..
- Make the soup: Put all the ingredients, except for the boiling water, in a ramen bowl and mix well. Add the boiling hot water little by little while mixing..
- Serve: Put the noodles in the soup and top with the seasoned meat..