Creamy Pasta Salad.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta Salad
- Prepare of Pasta Salad :.
- It’s 1/3 cup of elbow pasta, uncooked.
- You need 1/4 cup of peas (I use frozen).
- It’s 1 of small carrot, peeled and shredded.
- It’s 1 of small chicken breast, grilled and diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Dressing :.
- You need 1 tbsp. of mayo.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp. of honey.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper, garlic powder.
Creamy Pasta Salad instructions
- In a smalk bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, honey and salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste. Set this aside..
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions to al dente. In the last two minutes of cook time, stir in the peas..
- Drain the pasta and peas into a colander and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, peas, shredded carrot, shredded cheese and diced chicken. Pour the dressing over the top and stir it in. Taste for any additional seasoning you'd like to add..
- You can eat this immediately or you can chill in the fridge until you're ready..