Delicious Miso Ramen.
Ingredients of Delicious Miso Ramen
- Prepare 1 of Chinese-style (ramen) noodles.
- Prepare 1 clove of worth Grated garlic.
- You need 1 piece of worth Grated ginger.
- You need 1 of finely chopped Finely chopped green onion.
- It’s 3 slice of Pork (thinly sliced and chopped).
- It’s 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 of Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Wei-yu chicken soup stock base.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Minced green onion.
- You need 1 of Favorite toppings.
Delicious Miso Ramen step by step
- Chop all the ingredients. Be sure to cut the meat into long, thin strips! Also boil the water for the noodles..
- Add sesame oil to a pot and heat. Add garlic, ginger, and finely chopped onion and stir fry. Once it's fragrant, add doubanjiang and continue stir frying..
- When it has been stir fried for a bit, add water and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat and add soy sauce, sake, chicken soup stock, Weipa Chinese soup base, salt and pepper..
- Before boiling the noodles, cook the bean sprouts in hot water and set aside. This helps you save water..
- Lastly use the miso to adjust the flavor to your liking. Simmer a little over low heat. Boil the noodles in the meantime!.
- Once the noodles are boiled, put into a bowl, and then pour in the hot soup!.
- Mound the bean sprouts in the middle, and sprinkle green onions and it's finished. This time I used char siu pork and a marinated boiled egg as toppings..