Macaroni Salad. This classic macaroni salad is a crowd-pleaser at every cookout, potluck, and picnic! This is a classic, tasty, easy macaroni salad recipe! Made with classic ingredient staples including celery, red pepper, and onion and coated in a simple creamy mayo-based dressing.
This easy Classic Macaroni Salad recipe will impress your family and friends at your next picnic or BBQ. This dish pairs well with almost anything. Macaroni Salad is the classic popular summer side dish we all grew up eating. You can have Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad
- It’s 4 cups of uncooked macaroni.
- You need 6 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 14 oz of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 6 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 5 handfuls of matchstick carrots.
- It’s of dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper Plus to taste.
We love bbq's and Easy Macaroni Salad may seem like a silly recipe since most people tend to go to the grocery store. This macaroni salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, chopped vegetables, and a distinctively seasoned mayonnaise dressing. It is fairly easy to throw together this meal, and it is a definite crowd-pleaser. This creamy Macaroni Salad Recipe is made with short cut macaroni, bell peppers, celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs, and peas.
Macaroni Salad step by step
- Boil water then add pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Rinse pasta with cold water.
- Put in a large bowl or if you have kid helpers a big stockpot for easier stirring.
- Dice your celery, onions and add to macaroni.
- Deseed bell pepper and dice then add to macaroni.
- Dice boiled eggs, add to macaroni.
- Add peas still frozen to macaroni.
- Stir gently.
- Add carrots, i did just enough to color accent.
- Gently stir.
- In a small bowl, add dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Fold into macaroni mixture.
- Chill 4 hours and serve.
The Greek yogurt dressing gives it an undetectably healthy spin with. Bring this classic American Macaroni Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen to your next picnic ï In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, celery, onion, parsley and tomato, if using. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. Macaroni salad is a great dish to prep out ahead of time. To keep the macaroni from absorbing all of the dressing we recommend not tossing everything together until about an hour or so before..