Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu Ramen.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu Ramen
- You need 2 of servings Noodles.
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 100 ml of Kombu based dashi stock.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon Miso.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of White sesame paste or ground sesame.
- Prepare 1 of Chives (minced).
- It’s 1 of Red pickled ginger.
- It’s 1 of Wood ear mushrooms.
Macrobiotic Tofu Tonkotsu Ramen instructions
- Cook the garlic and ginger (minced or grated) in a pot with a little sesame oil to bring out the aroma..
- Add the kombu dashi. Also add the miso while dissolving it..
- Once it's warmed, add the soy milk, salt, and sesame paste or ground sesame seeds to adjust the flavor..
- Add minced chives, red pickled ginger, sesame, (cloud ear mushrooms, etc. if available) and it's complete! It's done in no time at all!.
- This is what it looks like with the vegetables. It's full of nutrients..