Lunchbox Taco salad prep. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a smaller plastic container with a tight-fitting lid, stir together the beans and salsa.
Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring. With Greek salad, deli chicken, pita bread and tzatziki, this box lunch recipe is healthy, super simple to prep, and packed with delicious Greek flavor! A great vegetarian meal prep lunch option when you're too busy to prep. You can have Lunchbox Taco salad prep using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lunchbox Taco salad prep
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach kale mix.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sliced onions.
- It’s 1 tbs of cheese.
- It’s 2 tbs of cucumbers.
- You need 1 tbs of tomatoes (optional I didn't use).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Black olives.
- It’s 4 oz of cooked ground beef.
- It’s of No dressing 😉 I use Hot sauce and lime juice season with s/p.
- Prepare of Side jello.
Back with another bento box recipe and I've got to say: I'm LOVING them! Check out our Spring Strawberry Bento Lunch Box recipe, too! More information Any day can be taco day with this easy convenient taco salad meal prep idea! How to Pack Tacos in a Lunchbox – Eating on a Dime.
Lunchbox Taco salad prep step by step
- Layer greens, and veggies, cheese in meal prep tubaware..
- Put the ground beef in a separate container (heat before eating top on salad).
- Sprinkle hot sauce to use as dressing and use 1 lime wedge juice on salad.
Today we are making tacos in our lunchbox!. Turkey Taco Salad Meal Prep – A much HEALTHIER take on Taco Tuesdays, except you are meal prepped for the entire week! Tried and Tasty The BEST Meal Prep Recipes. Back to school time means we all need a little lunch box inspiration. Let me tell you — this taco salad never disappoints.