Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad. Japanese enoki and shiitake mushroom soup is a beautiful and heart-warming dish that can be easily and quickly made to accompany a weeknight meal, or it can even be enjoyed as a meal in itself. Heat up some water in a pot. This quick and easy vegan side dish combines enoki mushrooms with sesame oil, ginger, and garlic.
This golden needle mushroom (also called enoki mushroom) dish falls into the same genre. If you look at the nutrition facts below, you'll see it's rated as grade A. Enoki mushrooms are slender white mushrooms that need only brief cooking and have a very mild taste. You can cook Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad
- It’s 200 g of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 1 bag of Enoki mushroom.
- It’s 1 bag of Brown Enoki mushroom.
- You need 1 bag of Arugula.
- It’s 3 pinch of Rock salt.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Table spoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Table spoon of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
They are good in soups and salads. Enoki mushrooms have significant anticancer and immune-enhancing effects. An all-time favourite by the Chinese, the. Enoki mushrooms, also called enokitake (エノキタケ), are slender and exceedingly delicate mushrooms with long thin stems, and tiny white caps.
Healthy Japanese Enoki mushroom salad step by step
- Cut off ends of Enoki. Wash arugula, and cut into about 5 cm (2 inch). Boil water. Chop walnuts roughly..
- Add Enoki to the boiling water, and cook for 2 minutes. Take out cooked Enoki, and add pork belly to the boiling water, then cook until the color change..
- Into the bowl, toss the cooked Enoki and pork. Add two pinch of salt, pepper, and 1 table spoon olive oil. Squeez a half of lemon, then mix..
- Lay arugula on a plate, and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper, then put #3 over it..
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts, and drrizle a table spoon olive oil, 1 pinch of black pepper, then serve. Enjoy! (^^).
In Chinese, they are called as Jinzhen-gu (golden needle mushrooms) since they resemble to the dried tiger lily buds. Enoki mushrooms play a regular role in Japanese cuisine. They also contain a wide range of Enoki mushrooms are a commonly used mushroom in Japanese cuisine, and are often added to soups. However, they can be featured in other dishes, in salads, or eaten as a snack. You can easily find..nutritious mushrooms – shiitake mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms, shimeji mushrooms, and enoki Tips on Cooking Warm Mushroom Salad.