Chilled Salt-broth Ramen.
Ingredients of Chilled Salt-broth Ramen
- Prepare 2 of servings Noodles.
- You need 100 grams of Chicken breast meat.
- You need 6 of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 of Bok choy.
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 800 ml of Soup from boiling chicken.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
Chilled Salt-broth Ramen instructions
- Cut the bok choy into 4 pieces and boil. Boil the shrimp, peel and devein..
- Add the chicken to the pot and bring to a boil. Once the chicken has cooked through remove from the pot, cool, and cut into pieces.
- Add the Chinese soup stock and salt to the soup, let cool, and refrigeratreto chill. Coat the chicken, shrimp, and bok choy in sesame boil..
- Boil the noodles and rinse with water. Transfer to a bowl. Pour the soup on top, then top with the chicken, shrimp, and bok choy. Drizzle with ra-yu to taste..