Garlicky Meat-Miso Ramen.
Ingredients of Garlicky Meat-Miso Ramen
- Prepare 1 of serving Fresh ramen noodles.
- It’s 1 packages of Store-bought soup.
- It’s 1 of Boiling water.
- It’s 80 grams of Meat-miso.
- You need 2 tsp of Lard.
- It’s 1 of Shichimi spice.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of Ra-yu.
Garlicky Meat-Miso Ramen step by step
- Chop the Japanese leek into small pieces. Bring water to a boil and boil the ramen noodles. Put water in a pot, and add the soup and lard..
- Warm the bowl and pour in the soup and the drained, boiled ramen noodles. Top with the meat miso, garnish with Japanese leek, and sprinkle shichimi spice on top..
- "Salt-broth Ramen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143412-chilled-salt-broth-ramen.
- "Tofu and Chicken Somen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143414-soy-milk-chicken-somen.
- "Chicken, Ham, and Ra-yu Salt-broth Ramen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143415-chicken-ham-and-ra-yu-salt-ramen.
- "Healthy Dandan Noodles with Cellophane Noodles and Black Sesame" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155776-healthy-dandan-noodles-with-cellophane-noodles-and-black-sesame.
- "Pork Shabu-Shabu Chinese Noodles" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153477-chinese-style-cold-noodles-with-pork-shabu-shabu.
- "Tender Boiled Pork with Korean Dressing" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143542-tender-boiled-pork-with-korean-dressing.