Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin. Here is another simple and easy recipe using a muffin tin: mochi brownies. Made with Mochiko / glutinous rice flour, these brownies are uniquely chewy and. Mochi Brownies Sometimes when I'm trying to figure out what to make, I will aimlessly wander from the refrigerator to the pantry, hoping something magically.
The amount you use should depend on how you want the final product to turn out; using less will make crisper, thinner brownies, while using. Brownie bites are dense, chocolaty brownie bites that are like the edge of a brownie with a soft, fudgy middle. Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan. You can cook Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin
- Prepare 130 g of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 160 g of Mochiko flour / glutinous rice flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 15 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 30 g of butter, melted.
- It’s 200 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 55 g of dark chocolate chips.
Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until thick and well-combined. These are the perfect little bite-sized treat. I'm not a fan of cutting out brownies from a large pan, so I decided to put them in a muffin tin. With the liners, they pop out easy and are ready to peel and eat.
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin step by step
- Weigh and sift all brown sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and instant coffee into a medium bowl. Whisk to combine well, then set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C. Grease the muffin tray with melted butter and set aside..
- Pour the remaining butter into a medium bowl or measuring jar along with milk and egg. Whisk to combine well..
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk again to combine..
- Pour and divide mixture evenly into 12 muffin holes. Top each with chocolate chips..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top crust is formed but still springy to the touch..
- Chill them on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Then push each out from the side with a toothpick..
- Hope you enjoy this ultimate chewy brownies as much as I do :).
You also get more of an edge, which I love. Brownies are one of my favorite simple desserts in the whole world, and I have more than ten different recipes for them that I make regularly. When it comes to brownies in a muffin form, though, there's so far only been a single recipe that I keep coming back to. Consider purchasing a silicone muffin tin for freezing leftovers because they make it easier to remove the food once frozen. Here are some recipes to try.