Just another Sunday Ramen.
Ingredients of Just another Sunday Ramen
- You need 3 cups of chicken or veg stock.
- Prepare 1 of pile of nice mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of healthy-looking corgette.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Worsterchire sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of thumb of ginger, sliced.
- You need 1 Litre of water.
- You need 400 g of rice vermicelli noodles.
- You need 100 g of fresh lettuce leaves, watercress or spinach.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s of (add whatever veg you feel).
Just another Sunday Ramen step by step
- Fry 1 clove of chopped garlic in some sesame oil and a dash of soy, until browned.
- Add corgettes, mushrooms and ground pepper to this.
- Pour stock into a big pot and add to this the rest of the garlic, the sliced ginger, sliced chilli, chinese five spice, worcester sauce, soy sauce and the chilli powder, bring this to the boil and simmer.
- Drop noodles into the broth and steep for 4 mins.
- Serve with leaves and a few crushed cashew nuts.